Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

Really good

Not my favorite Jerry Jackson flick but still a good one. These are always so awesome and I love reading the reaction stupid people have when they give these videos a 0 cause of it "bad art". Keep up the good work, all your flash movies are the best.

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

You are a god

Be it Jerry Jackson or your other flash animations everything you do is genius.

wars of the earth wars of the earth

That was the best.

"I touched his willy, and it was nice"

That was the best line in the movie. I was crying I was laughing so hard.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

pretty cool i enjoyed it

Very nicely done. The last guy that reviewed who said you need a reality check and all that stuff really didnt read your description for you movie. Very good job. Keep up the work.

SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION! SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION!

It was ok

At some parts your animation art and style looked amazing. Dont get me wrong. But most of it, it just wasnt that impressive. He also looked like he was limping the whole time when he ran.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Amazing

You are a god.

G.I. Joe - The Other Half G.I. Joe - The Other Half

Amazing

Animation was top notch and the humor was too. I love GI Joes and this is a great flash starring my favorite childhood toys and cartoon :) I would kill to see more of these. My favorite part of the show was always the end of the show where they tried to teach you a lesson. Anyone remember the one where they wanted to swim during the lightening storm then outta nowhere the GI joe comes out from under the water in the little pond like he had been there for a long time lol. Or when they caught the house on fire and 2 seconds hadnt passed before the joes were in their house like he had already been in there perhaps stealing or whatever. Hilarious shit. Im ranting. ANyways. GOod work.

Prelude to Fight 2!!!! Prelude to Fight 2!!!!

Not horrible but not great either

If you put some sound. Made it longer. Gave it better animation you could make something. Some of your lines are kinda thick or they are too squiggly. Something just doesnt seem right. Work on it and you could probably make something decent. But its gonna have to be ALOT better than this. I gave you a 2. At least I didnt blam :)

Immortal Warrior Immortal Warrior

That was fucking amazing!

That is now my favorite flash video. I LOVE DDR and the music rocked. The animation was so fucking right on. It had a very anime feel to it. I wish I could animate like that. Hehe Thats why all my good animations are ones with sprites. But dude that was so fucking cool. The samurai looked amazing. The whole video was amazing. I gave you a 10/10 and a 5/5. GOOD JOB! MAKE MORE!!!

Arrogancy: Chapter 4 Arrogancy: Chapter 4

AMAZING!!!!! NUMBER 1 material all the way

That was one of the coolest flash animations Iv seen. it reminds me alot of Genryus blade by shockanime. My only problem with it was the subpar voice acting. But still improved. I enjoyed this alot. This will probably be in the top 5 on the portal.